Scottsdale, Ariz.– Troon, the leader in club management, development and marketing, recently unveiled a newly redesigned and reimagined Troon App. The new Troon App is currently available and free to download in the App Store and Google Play.
The new Troon App includes the following features:
- The ability to book tee times at hundreds of Troon-affiliated golf courses around the world
- A worldwide directory of Troon-affiliated facilities
- Custom personalization, giving users the option to select at set their home course
- Enhanced on-course GPS experiences powered by Best Approach
- Scorecards to track and score rounds at Troon-affiliated courses
- The ability to manage Troon Rewards and Troon Card accounts with facial recognition for quick return access
- The latest news from the golfer’s home course and Troon
- Quick access to customized golf vacation packages from Troon Golf Vacations
- Instant notifications on special offers, activities and events
- And more
Developed by Troon’s in-house technology and app development team, the new app includes (short of a new swing) nearly everything a golfer needs – from the ability to search for and book tee times, to precise yardages at Troon-affiliated courses, to scoring capabilities while playing. Golfers can also access and track their Troon Rewards account, the industry-leading loyalty program, on the app and view-point totals that can be used towards rewards at more than 160 participating Troon-managed and brand-affiliated courses around the world.
“We are excited about the release of this amazing new app as it has a variety of new features that will make it easier for golfers to get connected to Troon locations and information around the world,” said Kris Strauss, Senior Vice President of Sales & Marketing, Troon. “Certainly hats off to our technology and app development teams on executing and releasing this complex project, however we know this is just the first iteration. We are excited that more features, benefits and unique offerings will be released and added in short order.”
For more information on the new Troon App, visit www.Troon.com/app.