LOS ANGELES, Calif. – LOHLA SPORT has introduced its “The Streets of Los Angeles” collection of premium ladies’ golf-lifestyle apparel with sporty looks that confidently transition from the course to the office to socializing with friends and family.
Rooted in colorful, on-trend European designs with feminine Los Angeles flair, capsules coordinate tops, bottoms, skorts, outwear and headwear. Cuts are flattering yet not overtly sexy, made of fine-quality fabrics sourced worldwide and to optimize athletic movements.
LOHLA SPORT’s “comfortable chic” aesthetic is attracting a massive following as the company creates a “golf leisure” movement akin to LuLulemon and the “athleisure” craze.
Guided by a “Made for Play” mantra, the Spring-Summer 2022 capsules:
- Rodeo Drive – Generates the feeling you get shopping on the infamous street – elegant and chic. Colors are black, white and Tiffany blue. The print design is inspired by that of a Hermes scarf.
- Ocean Avenue – Light and breezy, predominant colors are peony pink, pacific blue and breezy white with a touch of silver. The Radiant Vest is a highlight piece while small checked skorts in peony and pacific create a clean and classic feel.
- Hollywood Boulevard – Red, white, navy and blueberry with lots of stars, the perfect assortment for July 4th. The Monroe pant delivers an old Hollywood glam look with modern details.
- Sunset Boulevard – Features the array of colors seen during an afternoon stroll past celebrity homes. Highlighted by lush bougainvillea, navy and grass green, this capsule’s dark floral print elicits a subtle British touch.
- Melrose Place – Eclectic and funky like the cult ’90s TV show of the same name with a mix of paparazzi orange, limelight, navy and white. The Illusion Pant and skort show a very small geometric print that’s as elegant as it is trendy.
“LOHLA SPORT customers intimately care about fashion and appearance, covet comfortable, stylish, playful and classy outfits, and value a healthy lifestyle,” says Lisa O’Hurley, Founder and CEO of LOHLA SPORT. “Our new capsules depict the cool vibes of different L.A. neighborhoods to carry her through the summer.”
In addition to “The Streets of Los Angeles” collection (sizes XXS to XXL), popular, unique-to-LOHLA SPORT staples:
- The Golf Fitness Pull-On Pant – Worn stand-alone (akin to a workout tight) or under skorts in the fall for added warmth and décor, it is purposely thicker, becoming the perfect golf-yoga pant. Its back pockets make it country club appropriate.
- The “Very Pant” – The four-pocket, full, four-way stretch pant is offered in several colors. It was inspired by the J. Peterman character in the TV hit “Seinfeld,” indicating specificity of the surreal or sublime. The famous line “The Very Pant I’ve been searching for all my life” is part of sitcom lore
More than 300 fine golf shops and women’s boutiques carry LOHLA SPORT. Since its debut in January 2021, the brand has become a media darling for its refreshing looks. ESPN, Forbes, GOLF Magazine, Golfweek, NBC Sports and others praised the apparel as well as designers O’Hurley and London-based Paul Rees who made his name with Burberry and Aquascutum.
LOHLA SPORT made headlines last month when it established a partnership with Annika Sorenstam. Recognized as the best female golfer of all time, she exclusively wears the apparel at golf tournaments and events. Annika will also contribute to a bespoke signature collection with part proceeds benefitting the ANNIKA Foundation that provides playing opportunities at golf’s junior, collegiate and professional levels while teaching young people the importance of healthy and active lifestyles through fitness and nutrition.