SuperStroke, a leading manufacturer of golf putter grips, recently launched its latest product – the Zenergy Putter Grips. These revolutionary putter grips are designed to give golfers an enhanced feel and control while putting.
SuperStroke’s first new hero line in three years, Zenergy replaces the mega-popular Traxion line that has seen countless wins on professional tours – including numerous majors – since its introduction.
The Zenergy Putter Grips are made from a proprietary blend of polyurethane and rubber materials that offer superior grip and comfort. They also feature an ergonomic design that helps reduce fatigue during long rounds of golf. The new putter grips also come with SuperStroke’s patented No Taper Technology, which provides more consistent hand placement for improved accuracy on the green.
“There’s nothing like feeling connected over the ball when you’re putting,” says SuperStroke CEO Dean Dingman. “Our new Zenergy line is the culmination of Tour player feedback, tireless research, and subtle innovation to put in your hands the most comfortable, responsive, and performance-driven putter grip you’ve ever used. Only SuperStroke Zenergy, designed in 10 different models to accommodate players’ unique preferences and putting styles, delivers the ultimate confidence you can touch and feel, stripping away the distractions of golf’s most pressure-packed shots and helping you find your zone and Zen.”
Zenergy’s new SpyneTM Technology has an improved, embossed ridge along the grip’s underside that guides golfers to natural, repeatable hand placement and makes it easier to square the face at impact. Meanwhile, new Multi-Zone Texturing translates to strategically placed texture in high-sensory areas to optimize feedback and comfort from the incredibly soft polyurethane outer layer. This careful attention to variable textures and feels across the grip surface puts unrivaled control, responsiveness, and confidence in the hands of every golfer.
Patented No-Taper Shaping minimizes grip pressure with an advanced parallel design that allows golfers to quiet their hands and add stroke consistency. Located at the top of SuperStroke grips, the useful Tech-Port allows golfers to easily add game-improvement options, including the patented CounterCore weight system or performance tracking sensors.
Golfers will also notice that eight new colorways and redesigned graphics have been introduced to celebrate the arrival of the Zenergy grip line, including Orange-Blue-and-White, Purple-and-White, Grey-and-White, and White-and-Silver. SuperStroke has also made personal customizations (name, image, or custom logo) available for the Zenergy line. SuperStroke’s personalized golf grips can be customized in a variety of ways using images, text, and colors to make something truly unique. The customization process is simple. After selecting the size and color of their SuperStroke grip, instead of clicking ‘Add to Cart,’ customers may choose the button next to it that reads ‘Customize Your Grip’ and follow a step-by-step process to add an image or text to the grip.
Several players on golf’s major professional tours have already put SuperStroke Zenergy grips in play. SuperStroke grips are trusted by legions of top professional golfers, including three-time major winner Jordan Spieth, an eight-time winner on the PGA Tour Patrick Cantlay, and 2019 PGA Tour Rookie of the Year Sungjae Im. Even before SuperStroke’s first PGA TOUR win by K.J. Choi in 2008, the brand was a pioneering force in putter grips. Zenergy grips now marks the culmination of that relentless innovation, fueled by feedback from more than 450 tour pros in the past year. From signature shapes and sizes to cutting-edge materials, SuperStroke delivers unprecedented features into every Zenergy grip while connecting golfer and putter like no other product on the market.
SuperStroke’s 10 New Zenergy Putting Grip Models
- Original No Taper Design
- Available in four sizes: Tour 1.0, Tour 2.0, Tour 3.0, and Tour 5.0
- Tour 1.0 is not available with Tech-Port
- Classic pistol shape with no taper technology
- Ideal for players seeking a more traditional putter grip shape
- Available in three sizes: Pistol Tour, Pistol 1.0, and Pistol 2.0
- Pentagonal profile with a wide flat front and five pronounced edges
- Available in three sizes: Flatso 1.0, Flatso 2.0, and Flatso 3.0
Zenergy SS2R Squared
- 1” square profile
- Accommodates players who prefer opposing hand placement
- Graduated shape – The pistol shape at the butt end gradually transitions to a square shape
- 100% designed to provide comfort and stability for golfers who prefer a claw-style grip
Zenergy XL Plus
- Extended 13.5” length
- Ideal for golfers who use mid-length putters or want a little extra counter-balance
- Available in three sizes: Tour 2.0XL, Tour 3.0XL, and Flatso 2.0XL
17” Zenergy Flatso
- Extra-long length measuring 17 inches and a wide-front design
- Ideal for golfers who position the putter grip against their lead forearm
- WristLock is 3″ longer than standard grips and has a pronounced butt section designed to lock your wrist during the stroke
- Works for both right-handed and left-handed golfers as well as most putting styles
- 1.0PT has a smaller overall profile and features a pistol-style with a more pronounced arc under the top hand extending into the grip’s butt area
Zenergy Tour 1.0 2pc
- 2-piece split putter grip
- Classic 1” diameter
- Sold separately
- With three weight options, quickly and easily back-weight Zenergy putter grips to accommodate golfer preference
- All CounterCore weights come with a wrench
Learn more at www.SuperStrokeUSA.com.