Broadening its acclaimed footwear collection, PUMA Golf introduced its head-turning IGNITE PWRADAPT Hi Tops which offer a fresh take on a footwear trend that first gained notoriety when Rickie Fowler stepped out on the PGA TOUR wearing PUMA hi-top golf shoes in 2016. The IGNITE PWRADAPT Hi-Tops are the perfect blend of on-trend style and game-changing performance technologies, providing golfers with state-of-the-art innovation and stability all in one eye popping cool silhouette.
The PWRADAPT Hi-Tops take traction to the next level, utilizing PUMA’S proprietary PWRADAPT sole technology that introduces revolutionary three-dimensional traction pods and responsive cushioning with IGNITE Foam throughout the entire length of the midsole for the first time in a cleated golf shoe. Further enhancing comfort, an EVOKNIT knitted collar replaces a traditional tongue for improved fit and excellent breathability. Bolstering on-course performance, the shoes offer golfers optimum ankle support across a variety of turf conditions and come with a two-year waterproof warranty, ensuring that they deliver in all types of weather. The IGNITE PWRADAPT Hi-Top (MSRP-$220) is available now in two versatile colorways-Grey Violet or Black.
“Our goal each season is to push the game forward with products that challenge the status quo while respecting the traditions of golf. The IGNITE PWRADAPT Hi-tops represent this continued drive for style innovation and the evolution of a silhouetter that’s become synonymous with PUMA Golf and Rickie. It’s our way of integrating the latest in on-trend fashion elements with cutting-edge golf footwear,” said Grant Knudson, Global Head of Footwear and Accessories, Puma Golf. “The combination of the proven PWRADAPT platform and hi-top knitted upper bring the perfect blend of style and performance suited for a wide variety of conditions golfers can encounter on the course.”
- Perfect Fit Strap; Lightweight hook and look strap for customized fit and locked in support.
- IGNITE Foam: Revolutionary and proprietary midsole foam provides energy return, responsive comfort, stable cushioning and superior step-in comfort.
- PWRADAPT Traction: PUMA’s sole system provides revolutionary 3 dimensional traction for ultimate performance.
- Epic Tour Last: Ample room, more volume and less toe spring for a fit and feel meant for cleated performance.
- Hidden Design Elements: The design incorporates some hidden details; The leather tab on the heel is stamped with the zip code of PUMA
- Golf’s Carlsbad headquarters. The interior of the perfect fit strap features a cat skull with crossed golf clubs, inserting an element of extreme sports into golf. The inside sock-liner has a large scale topographic map of Carlsbad which also points out the exact location of PUMA Golf’s headquarters.
Check out the collection at https://www.cobragolf.com/pumagolf/pwradapt.