Old-School golfers tend to be traditionalists. They like the game’s history and have firm opinions about how it should be played and why traditions need to stay in place. However, today’s modern golfers are rocking that boat. On the lookout for the latest equipment, technology, and gadgets. Anything and everything to improve their game and make the course time more enjoyable.
Music has become one of those gadgets that have found its way onto the golf course. Some golfers find that listening to music helps them focus and concentrate on their game, while others find it simply makes the experience more enjoyable.
Technological advances in mobile phones, streaming music services, and the connectivity to Bluetooth speakers makes it easier than ever for any golfer to become a foursome’s deejay. The days of only hearing birds chirping, mowers in the morning or the whack of a ball are replaced by the tunes. The music is here to stay and likely to get even more popular.
You will need a Bluetooth speaker to experience music on the course. Not just any speaker will work. Therefore, you will need one created for the golf course—a Next Generation Golf Speaker.
Player Speaker from Blue Tees Golf
Award-winning producer of golf rangefinders and accessories, Blue Tees Golf, presents the Player Speaker. A portable, magnetic, and wireless speaker engineered to deliver a deep rich audio experience.
The design team’s objective was to develop the best-sounding speaker. Therefore they focused on the acoustics of the Player Speaker. Above all, they engineered and designed the speaker with intelligent audio technology, which delivers premium audio, robust connectivity, and an immersive sound experience. An innovative 360 sound element provides the same sound quality from any angle.
The Player also features an ultra-strong magnet that attaches to any golf cart, a built-in USB-C power bank, and is fully waterproof. “Music on the golf course is fun, and no matter what is on your playlist, the Player Speaker enriches the listening experience. Its powerful sound competes with the top audio brands,” said Blue Tees Golf CEO Chris Markham. “Our initial shipment sold out immediately, and the early customer feedback is tremendous, ‘exceeded expectations and is 100% better than any golf speaker on the market.’ If you enjoy music on or off the golf course, we encourage you to try the Player.”
Player Speaker Feature List
- IPX7 Water Proof – you don’t have to worry about playing through some rain with this speaker; it’ll be fine.
- 12+ Hours Battery – No more recharging after every round. One charge will get you through three 18-hole rounds.
- Dual Pairing – Pair two or more speakers together, and enjoy music from every direction (and every cart in your group).
- Magnetic Strip – Ultra strong N48 Magnetic strip lets you attach the Player speaker to your golf cart or magnetic hub without worrying about every little bump.
- Outdoor Mode – The speaker can adjust to your environment.
- Power Bank – Charge your other devices from the internal power bank.
- 100 Foot Range keeps your devices connected while on the course.
- Superior 360 Sound – Engineered with intelligent audio technology, it offers optimal acoustics on and off the course.
Player Speaker from Blue Tees Golf – Takeaway
Perfect for the everyday golfer that wants to jam out on the course comes the Blue Tees The Player Magnetic Speaker. This speaker is waterproof and features a magnetic strip that allows it to attach to your golf cart. The speaker has 12 plus hours of battery life and has a 100-foot range making this a great option to elevate your golf round with your favorite tunes. Additionally, the power bank will allow you to provide a quick charge to your other devices.
In conclusion, the Blue Tees Golf Player Speaker is a quality speaker designed for the golf course. Worthy of being attached to any golf cart. You won’t be disappointed.
For more information on the Player, please visit BlueTeesGolf.com.