- New England dot Golf Acquires eSouthernGOLF
- The Sea Pines Resort Named Among Golf Magazine's Top 100 Golf Resorts
- Country Club of Jackson
- Tidewater Golf Club Has It All
- FSGA - Tom Dudley Named 2019 Hall of Fame Inductee
- Cleveland Golf Introduces Frontline
- V1 Sports Partners with BodiTrak to Bring Cutting-Edge Biomechanic Feedback to Teaching Pros & Golfers
- Sky Valley - A Little Piece of Paradise
- Mission Inn Names New Director of Sales
- 2019 World Long Drive Championship, Powered by Volvik VIVID XT, Won by Berkshire and Crittenden
FROM THE PUBLISHER
Sept 24, 2019
New England dot Golf Publisher Acquires eSouthernGOLF
Gorman Golf Media, a digital content publishing and marketing company, announced today that it has agreed to purchase eSouthernGOLF.com.
Launched in February 2001 by golf media veteran Alan Darty, esouthernGOLF.com is an online weekly golf magazine featuring content from all facets of the golf world.
“This is the right time to merge all of the resources of esouthernGOLF and we are pleased to find the right partner,” said Alan Darty from his office in Orlando. “Gorman Golf Media has transformed New England dot Golf into one of the fastest growing regional golf media companies in the world. eSouthernGOLF’s resources and email database will complement their growth strategy going forward. It will also allow me to remain active in the business as a contributor rather than in a management role.”
The assets and database of eSouthern.GOLF is impressive and includes 20 golf-related websites, a wide volume of content in categories such as Golf Courses, Golf Destinations, Golf Products and Game Improvement, as well as over 200,000 emails compiled over 18 years in the golf media business.
“This presents a significant growth opportunity for Gorman Golf Media, particularly relative to delivery of content,” said Tom Gorman, the company’s president and publisher.
“Coupled with our recent acquisition of Pro Golf Weekly, we feel like we’ve struck ‘golf gold’ as we can now blend eSouthernGOLF’s resources with our existing assets and push all the brands to a new level in terms of reach and growth.”
Terms of the deal were not disclosed. The acquisition is expected to close at the start of Q4 2019, subject to approval.