LOHLA SPORT Unveils Bond-Inspired ‘007’ Autumn-Winter Collection
LOHLA SPORT’s latest collection for the autumn-winter season is the premium “007” line, showcasing stylish and feminine golf-lifestyle apparel. The collection draws inspiration from the classic aesthetic of Bond movies and features daring, flattering, and alluring looks for the modern woman.
The 007 capsules boast chic and elegant European designs infused with a touch of feminine charm from Los Angeles. They consist of matching tops, bottoms, skorts, outerwear, and accessories. Available in sizes XXS to XXL, the refined cuts flatter the figure without being overly provocative. We meticulously source high-quality fabrics from all over the world to ensure optimal athletic performance.
The 007 collection from LOHLA SPORT combines comfort and style, perfect for active play. The brand is leading a significant “Golfleisure” movement, similar to Lululemon’s “Athleisure” trend.
The 007 capsules, which are named after Bond movies and inspired by Bond Girls, combine stylish fashion with an adventurous lifestyle:
- Skyfall – Transitions dramatically from Spring to Fall with bright Flyboy and Aurora colors for awe-inspiring looks. The Skyfall print is lively and fun while the weather is still warm.
- Diamonds are Forever – Plays up the new neutrals taking center stage on the catwalk with the popular Golf Fitness Pull-On Pant in a mocha tone and the debut of The Bond Girl Jacket in a rich Fall hue that is cozy on the course and helps fight off assassins.
- For Your Eyes Only – Fuses the color of the season, fuscia – “lipstick” in LOHLA SPORT parlance – and cocktail orange with black and white bases for a dramatic entry to Fall.
- Casino Royale – Takes the brand’s classic red, white and navy group on turn for the Nordic as Alpine ski inspirations abound in All-American coloring. Seize the day on the course (or perhaps gaming at the tables) with two printed skorts or pair them with tights and boots for winter.
- Golden Eye – Details white and peacock (dark teal) outfits with rich, gold trims, perfect for being the Bond-like hero or villainess during group rounds of golf this Fall and pre-holiday.
Lisa O’Hurley, the founder and CEO of LOHLA SPORT, created the 007 collection as a tribute to her rounds of golf with Sean Connery, the actor who played James Bond in six films between 1962 to 1973.
“He was dashing in every way,” she says. “It was 100 percent fun, and from that day I knew I’d create a refined Bond-esque collection for women who love classy-meets-sporty looks.”
“Our 007 designs pack star power yet are timeless,” she says. “There’s a bit of devilish flirtation in every piece to reimagine you in true Bond Girl style on and off the golf course.”
Complementing 007 capsules and worn stand-alone are popular, year-round core products, including:
- The Golf Fitness Pull-On Pant – Worn stand-alone (akin to a workout tight) or under skorts in the fall for added warmth and décor, it is purposely thicker, becoming the ideal golf-yoga pant. Back pockets make it country club appropriate.
- The “Very Pant” – The four-pocket, full, four-way stretch pant is offered in several colors, including core colors of navy, black, white, red and other Fall favorites. The J. Peterman character in the TV hit “Seinfeld” inspired it, indicating specificity of the surreal or sublime. The famous line “The Very Pant I’ve been searching for all my life” is part of sitcom lore.
LOHLA SPORT can be found in over 250 high-quality golf shops and women’s boutiques. In addition, ESPN, Forbes, GOLF Magazine, Golfweek, NBC Sports, and other notable publications have given praise to the brand for its innovative designs created by O’Hurley and Paul Rees, a renowned designer formerly from Burberry and Aquascutum. Annika Sorenstam, the legendary golfer, exclusively wears LOHLA SPORT.
For more information: www.lohlasport.com