These days, most of us have at least a couple of drink bottles on the go – they offer a convenient way to keep your water intake up during the day, so you enjoy the benefits of good hydration. But how often do you clean your drink bottle?
You may think that cleaning your reusable water bottle once a week, or even just once a month, is enough. After all, it looks perfectly clean and you only fill it with water, so how dirty can it get? As it turns out, water bottles are the perfect breeding grounds for bacteria and should be cleaned daily.
Bacteria love moist environments and when you’re constantly drinking from your bottle, those germs can easily make their way into your system. The longer you leave your drink bottle between washes, the more the germs can multiply.
At the very least wash it daily with soap and warm water and let it air dry overnight. But, if you really want a clean bacteria free bottle you should add a deep cleaning with Bottle Bright at least once a week.
Bottle Bright effervescent tablets provide a unique solution for sanitizing water bottles.
Germs, residue and odors – they aren’t just sneaky, they’re stubborn. And often despite your best efforts, they’re set on sticking around. Bottle Bright tablets dissolve in water creating tiny, effervescent bubbles that power through stubborn stains and odors, taking your favorite bottles and beverage containers from “ewww!” to “oooh!” in only a matter of minutes, no scrubbing, rubbing or sponging required! Bottle Bright’s patented ecolift technology pulls dirt and grime away from the material it’s intended to clean, the bubbles take the place of scrubbing altogether.
What You Need to Know about Bottle Bright
- Natural, biodegradable, chlorine-free & environmentally safe
- No scrubbing required; the easiest way to clean containers & accessories you can’t put in the dishwasher
- No residue, film or taste
- Works great on stainless steel, plastic, TPU, glass, porcelain, silicone & metal
- Use anywhere! Each tablet is individually wrapped so you can clean on-the-go
- Less water & effort than dish soap
How to Use Bottle Bright
- Fill bottle with warm water and drop in one tablet.
- Let stand for 15-30 minutes, depending on amount of staining.
- Empty the bottle and rinse with clean water.
- Your bottle will be shiny clean and ready for reuse!
Whether it’s a water bottle, soft flask, reservoir, travel mug, baby bottle or thermos, Bottle Bright offers a safe and effective method to care for your hard-to-clean drinking containers. Fizz your way to clean, every time!