The Zepp Golf training system consists of a motion sensor, glove mount, and mobile app for your iOS or Andriod device that helps you analyze and improve your swing. Just attach the sensor to any golf glove and swing away to get instant feedback and see your swing in 3D from any angle on your device. Stop guessing at how to improve and let Zepp show you how.
The Zepp sensor tracks important metrics like club head speed, club plane, hand path, tempo, backswing position, hip rotation, and more.
Whether you’re at the range, on the course, or swinging at home, your practice should always have a plan and a purpose. Zepp paves the way for improvement by letting you see your swing from different perspectives: Analyze your swing data, compare and share it with others, and track your progress over time. It reveals what you’re doing well, what you need to work on, and how to improve.
I liked how easy the Zepp was to use and the instant feedback. You can swing away with or without actually hitting a ball and each swing will be recorded without you having to do anything. Replay and review your swing in 360 degrees from any angle. Spin around your club plane and hand path, zoom in, and compare the shape of your backswing to the shape of your downswing. You can also overlay and compare different swings and see how you stack up with others.
The way the stats are presented is also helpful because it tells you if the numbers are good, bad and what exactly it is you’re probably doing to get those good numbers. The videos included in the Zepp app are great at explaining the stats in further detail and include drills to improve those specific categories.
- Replay and review your swing in 360 degrees from any angle.
- Track club head speed, swing plane, hand path, tempo, backswing position, hip rotation, and more.
- Compare and share your swing data with others.
- Set goals and track your improvement.
- Get personalized tips, drills, and coaching.
- Easily attaches to any golf glove and sends data via Bluetooth wireless to your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch after every swing.
- Captures more than 1,000 data points per second.
- Zepp sensor also works with Zepp Baseball (bat mount required) and Zepp Tennis (racket mount required).