New Balance Adds 574B To Fall Lineup
The Modern Classic Is Lightweight And Spikeless
Coming off the successful spring introduction of the classic 574 golf shoe, global athletic leader New Balance announces the addition of the men’s 574B spikeless golf shoe. The new 574B is built on the same New Balance last used in its popular 574 lifestyle running shoe and cleated golf shoe. The 574B is designed for golfers looking for a modern classic style with a spikeless outsole.
The 574B features a mesh upper with no-sew Fantom Fit technology for ultralight support and fit, an Ndurance® rubber outsole for maximum durability in high-wear areas, and a REVLite® 10mm drop midsole for lightweight cushioning and premium responsiveness. Golfers will enjoy the same style, comfort, and fit they are accustomed to from New Balance footwear, plus performance technologies designed to help enhance their golf game.
“The 574 golf shoe has been one of our top selling shoes in the current line,” said Bruce Schilling, General Manager of Golf and Tennis, New Balance. “This model has tremendous appeal to the younger golfer who is already wearing our classic suede 574, and the mesh upper and spikeless outsole of the 574B will increase the appeal of the shoe to even more players. We have also expanded our widths to 2E and 4E in select styles based on initial feedback we received on the 574.”
- Men’s Styles: White, Grey/Yellow, Navy/Orange
- Sizes: 8-12, 13, 14, 15
- Widths: D, 2E, 4E select styles
- Shoe Last: New Balance 574
- Weight: 9.6 oz.
- Available: November for White and Grey/Yellow; February for Navy/Orange
- Suggested Retail: $89.95
In Shoe Technology
- Upper: Fantom Fit is a skeletally engineered upper that provides ultralight support and fit by fusing two extremely thin materials with a no-sew process.
- Outsole: Ndurance® is a rubber compound that is used for maximum durability in high wear areas.
- Midsole: REVlite® a foam compound that provides the same responsiveness and durability of foams 30 percent heavier. REVlite® provides a very lightweight ride without minimizing construction or sacrificing underfoot cushioning or stability.
The NBG574B is part of the golf footwear collection designed and manufactured by New Balance licensee Klonelab, LLC and available now in golf shops and golf specialty stores.
To learn more about how New Balance Makes Excellent Happen, please visit www.newbalance.com or call 978-378-3434.