Justin® Golf the makers of fine footwear since 1879, Justin Boots® debuted its inaugural stand-alone collection of premium men’s golf footwear this year. Tradition makes a comeback with this luxury line which boasts two distinct styles of select shoes and boots in exotic and non-exotic leathers, retailing between $400 and $850. Each delivers the proven comfort, performance and classic styling that is synonymous with the Justin name.
Justin Golf is pleased to have the support of PGA Tour professional and 2 time winner J.J. Henry: “I am excited to welcome a time-honored brand with a history of making great footwear to the golf industry. The handcrafted Justin Golf shoe combines the best of comfort without compromising a classic look. I am proud to be associated with the long-standing tradition of the Justin brand.
“Synonymous with quality leather footwear since 1879, Justin Boots has a history of handcrafting fine golf footwear that dates back to 1930 and because of this history, we’re honored to launch the Justin Golf collection today,” said Randy Watson, CEO, Justin Brands, Inc. “We’re proud to return to our golf heritage and introduce a unique selection of footwear that pays tribute to the timeless, competitive and stylish spirit of the game.”
Essential to everyday use on the course, Justin Golf offers the perfect blend of classic styling that honors golf traditions while incorporating comfort technology. Each pair is carefully handcrafted to address the stability, traction and comfort demands of today’s golfer with modern innovations that include:
- Leather-covered cushion footbed featuring Justin Boots’ patented J-Flex Comfort System® for increased flexibility
- Perforated leather lining for increased breathability
- Padded tongue and collar to reduce rubbing across the top of the foot
- ¼-inch thick, oil-impregnated leather outsole for increased water resistance and stability
- Authentic Goodyear welted construction and stacked leather heel for exceptional durability
- Softspikes® replaceable spikes, including a 12th spike for extra traction and stability
- Rich, grade-A calfskin leathers
- Beautiful hand-selected exotic leathers
- Perforated and pinked detailing for a luxurious finish
“The PGA Tour is the ideal setting to introduce the new Justin Golf collection to the world,” said Brent Thaxton, account executive, Justin Golf. Thaxton joins the company with 20 years of experience as a golf club professional, and has been a PGA member for the last 16 years. “We anticipate our longstanding reputation in the footwear industry combined with the distinctive selections of the Justin Golf line will generate excitement this year.”
The collection of high-end Justin Golf shoes and boots are available in exotic and non-exotic leathers with a range of classic colors in solids or saddle styles. For more about the line of Justin Golf footwear, visit www.JustinGolf.com
Justin Brands, Inc., the recognized leader in Western footwear, is a Berkshire Hathaway corporation (NYSE: BRKa) and its divisions include Justin® Boots, Tony Lama® Boots, Nocona® Boots, Chippewa® Boots and Justin Original Workboots®